Thursday, May 1, 2008

What do I know already about the Holocaust?

Right now, I know that the Holocaust took place in the 20th century and there was a harsh discrimination with Jews. Hitler was the lead of the Naxi and was responsible for WW2 and the Holocaust. Many Jews were killed in this tragic event even thought they hadn't done anything wrong or illegal. Anne Frank was one of the Jewish victims. There were many concentration camps where the captures Jews had to labor all day and they would eventually die of hunger, exhaustion, etc.

1 comment:

Rong Han said...

I think you did a really good job on writing what you already know about the Holocaust. I think you knew a lot more than I had! Good Job! You are so intelligent! :3 I do agree that it was a horrible time for the Jews because they were killed and had to suffer greatly simply becuase of who they were, not because they did anything wrong. But I still think that even if you did something wrong, you shouldn't be punished in such a way. I think Hilter was just plain disgusting and cruel. Do you agree with me? :3 Sorry, I shouldn't be writing all this, but I just dropped by to compliment how awesome your blog and posts are. Keep it Up! oh, and please, visit my blog once in a while. My blog is thirsty for visitors and comments! See ya!